300jk

cvphoto148646.jpg

Well new to me anyway. When I was at the farm a few days ago mom gave it to me. She said it had been floating around in the house as long as she could remember, and didnt know where it came from. Dad still has all kinds of tools and we still have a full shop there to work on stuff. Wasnt one of dads. Probably picked up at some sale mixed in with other things. Masterench by Heller Bros. Put it in my roll around at home. Sure it may come in handy for something, someday !

I found one like that probably 40 years ago, must of used it a million times, getting toward being worn out.

Similar were sold as a pipe wrench. Spring loaded jaw, well made ones worked pretty well

I have never seen one like that but it looks well made.
PS - if you don't mind a suggestion...
Put a ruler or pop can, dollar bill, a quarter, etc next to the item you are photographing to give us a sense of its size.

cvphoto148674.jpg

I have 2. One about 4 inches the other about 8. They work great. Plenty of them on ebay for about $30. I've had mine about 30 yrs. Brother in law gave them to me. Very handy.

It seems like it will work. Has spring loaded jaws. Harder you pull harder in grips. I dont understand why yours wouldnt work. Just asking.

Yes Ive seen them too. Whats nice about the wrench style is they are a one handled tool. Not two handles I mean. Harder you pull the harder it clamps down. Seems like a pretty good idea.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back