Not Pertaining to my 8N...Yet

8N1949

Take Notice...

My son & daughter-in-law gave me a Amazon gift card of $75.00 for my december birthday. On Dec. 27th I ordered a Coleman PowerMate Model #024-0184CT Retractable Air Hose with 50' air hose. (My old wall mounted went sough after 24 years of use.)
It was shipped from the Amazon at their Hebron, Ky warehouse through the Cincinnati, OH.. UPS facility on 28th. December. The 21 lb. carton went to Maumee, OH on the 29th. From there it went to Hodgkins, IN where it stayed till Jan. 2nd. At 9:39 pm on Jan. 2nd. it went to Lenexa, Ks. Arriving in Lenexa at 9:05 am. on Jan. 3rd. It left Lenexa, Ks at 10:08 am Jan. 3rd. ------I live in Colorado.. The carton goes to Wichita, Ks. It departs Wichita, Ks at 3:13 am on Jan.4th (today). It arrives in Okla. City at 6:09 a.m 4th. today.. It leaves Okla. City at 8:19 a.m going to Mesquite, Texas. area southeast of Dallas. It arrives in Mesquite at 12:00 pm (today)

Pause: I called Amazon about 2:pm when I was tracking the UPS shipment, understanding it wasn't going to Colorado.

Back to the whereabouts on the carton. It leave Mesquite, Tx at 12:48 pm ...going where?.... Houston, Tx. It arrives in Houston at 4:05 pm.
The lady at Amazon called me at 4:30 pm telling me the carton was on a "mighty fast aircraft" heading for Colorado Springs. A nice fast UPS in a shinny UPS van delivered the carton at 7:10 pm.
How's that was a quick Amazon/UPS delivery?

At least you will have the satisfaction of knowing that UPS lost $ on that one! Where in Colorado are you? I am in Castle Rock.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back