Not so happy birthday

Besides being 73 now which doesn't bother me much my wife is back in the hospital. I know I posted a few months ago about her problems with CNS Lymphoma and a lot of you sent your prayers. Thanks, she still needs them. She was admitted to a Pittsburgh hospital on October 6th and had focused radiation treatment and immunotherapy. She finally got home on December 9th. I had home health aides every day to help take care of her. She has only been out of bed for about 12 hours since she was admitted in October. She was home for Christmas and our family was able to visit. On December 29th. I had to call an ambulance to take her back to the hospital. Her pulse was racing. She had been having trouble keeping food down and developed diarrhea. Turns out she was dehydrated from the diarrhea. But they haven't been able to find a cause for it. Perhaps the chemo. The Drs are now advising we begin to talk about palliative care as they are running out of options. So we need all the prayers we can get.
Thanks,
Phil

Sorry to hear that Phil.....I have traveled down that road and thru the valley with my Love....I said a Prayer. My email is open if you ever want to talk....

Wishing you a peaceful passage through a very difficult time. We lost two close ones just before Christmas. One day at a time is all one can do. Hope it goes as well as possible for both of you.

(quoted from post at 12:46:20 01/07/21) Besides being 73 now which doesn't bother me much my wife is back in the hospital. I know I posted a few months ago about her problems with CNS Lymphoma and a lot of you sent your prayers. Thanks, she still needs them. She was admitted to a Pittsburgh hospital on October 6th and had focused radiation treatment and immunotherapy. She finally got home on December 9th. I had home health aides every day to help take care of her. She has only been out of bed for about 12 hours since she was admitted in October. She was home for Christmas and our family was able to visit. On December 29th. I had to call an ambulance to take her back to the hospital. Her pulse was racing. She had been having trouble keeping food down and developed diarrhea. Turns out she was dehydrated from diarrhea. But they haven't been able to find a cause for it. Perhaps the chemo. The Drs are now advising we begin to talk about palliative care as they are running out of options. So we need all the prayers we can get.
Thanks,
Phil

I will pray for healing and peace.
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THAT GOD IS ALL YOU NEED UNTIL GOD IS ALL YOU GOT!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back