Goose
Well-known Member
I'm beginning to absorb a new theory as to why so many American jobs are going overseas. Employers are simply trying to get COMPETENT help. If they can get it at a cheaper price, so much the better.
Recently, after 3 1/2 years, an insurance company I'd worked for for some 10 years emailed me and lured me into coming back to work on a special project that may last six months, maybe longer, adjudicating some past claims. They also hired some temps to do data entry.
Right now, I'm spending an entire day re-doing about a day's work that one of the temps did. Her work is so full of errors, I need to check every entry. This morning, the same gal walked into my office with her cell phone in her hand, said her six month old daughter had chicken pox and asked if it was OK to bring her to work. After I told her, "Not only no, but h*** no", she disappeared for the day.
So, I'm sitting here correcting data entry when I should be adjudicating claims.
My rant for the day.
Recently, after 3 1/2 years, an insurance company I'd worked for for some 10 years emailed me and lured me into coming back to work on a special project that may last six months, maybe longer, adjudicating some past claims. They also hired some temps to do data entry.
Right now, I'm spending an entire day re-doing about a day's work that one of the temps did. Her work is so full of errors, I need to check every entry. This morning, the same gal walked into my office with her cell phone in her hand, said her six month old daughter had chicken pox and asked if it was OK to bring her to work. After I told her, "Not only no, but h*** no", she disappeared for the day.
So, I'm sitting here correcting data entry when I should be adjudicating claims.
My rant for the day.