O/T CDL driver records

There is a place that keeps past records on all CDL drivers such as past drug test; credit reports; job history; ect..........
This is a place that employers can get info on employees or new applicants for a fee.

I can not remember the company name.
Can someone please give me a link to their web site or a address.
I need to order a copy of my report to check the info it contains for accuracy.

Thanks for your help
John
 
Never heard of it,but would it be on publicdata.com? I think they charge a fee,but there are supposed to be free demos to show you if what you are looking for is available in your area.
 
(quoted from post at 09:00:22 04/06/08) There is a place that keeps past records on all CDL drivers such as past drug test; credit reports; job history; ect..........
This is a place that employers can get info on employees or new applicants for a fee.

I can not remember the company name.
Can someone please give me a link to their web site or a address.
I need to order a copy of my report to check the info it contains for accuracy.

Thanks for your help
John

You may be thinking of a company called DAC.

It is a sort of credit reporting agency for trucking companies.
The employer sends a report to them when a driver quits.
There have been accusations that past employers have lied in order to prevent a former employee from getting another job...
 
Even is info is incorrect on DAC they will not amend it unless the employer that provided the info asks them to .
 
(quoted from post at 17:48:22 04/06/08) Even is info is incorrect on DAC they will not amend it unless the employer that provided the info asks them to .

Yep, the bottom of the barrel companies are notorious for this. Anyone who drives knows who these companies are.

To obtain a free copy of your report:

DAC Consumer Department
1-800-381-0645
M-F 8am-5-pm central time

Hope this helps you or any one else!
 
Thanks!!!!!!!1
That is what I was looking for.
I found this on a web site when I searched DAC.

"First, let's begin by defining the DAC report. It is actually no longer a DAC report, as DAC Services was purchased by US Investigation Services (USIS, www.usis.com). Essentially, the report commonly referred to as a DAC report is an employment background report. But, for this article and if you contact USIS, we all know it is a DAC"

For anyone else that may want a copy of there report I found a web site where you can find info on how to get a free copy once every 12 months.

http://www.usis.com/Consumers/default.aspx
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top