Problem with the one garage door not operating properly OR not at all. Have a two door garage , one door never operates properly for more than a couple of day's ,. Cables come off the roller drums at top corner of each side. At one time I was blaming the cause on the automatic opener, disconnected the unit. Also changed the complete 1" pipe with the springs, roller drums and cables. Same problem continues. Hired two different overhead door people, who each charged me $100.00 for a few minutes work to get the door back operating for a couple of day's then back to same problem of cable coming off roller drum. These door's were new when installed, one always work's properly the other doesn't.
I have installed other door's on my own building's with parts and pieces and everything work's good???
Any suggestions from other tractor people.?? Cheers, Murray
I have installed other door's on my own building's with parts and pieces and everything work's good???
Any suggestions from other tractor people.?? Cheers, Murray