o/t Pictures from Scotland

Bought a couple of 18x38 tractor tyres from a guy in Inverness a few days ago, my wife and I went to collect them yesterday. It was a nice sunny day and we made an early start, 220 mile round trip. We stopped off at McDonalds for breakfast, arrived at the guys place and all loaded up by noon. We had planned to do a forrest walk as it was such a nice day, 4 mile round walk which was very nice. We came across a small lake and there was a small memorial which said three teenagers had drowed there, two brothers and another some time in the sixties which was very sad. We arrived back home safely early evening, overall a successful day.
Bill
a123776.jpg

a123777.jpg

a123778.jpg

a123779.jpg

a123780.jpg

a123781.jpg

a123782.jpg

a123783.jpg

Great pictures Bill. They brought back some recent memories. I was in Scotland last year visiting my daughter (she was on a work exchange), and traveled up to Fort William, Inverness, and then down to Edinburgh. Beautiful country.

As always your photos are good to see. Next time you are in Ontario,Canada, go up to the New Liskeard area,you will see very similar scenery. They have a Mc Donalds there too!

We usually visit Terry Danson in Gorrie near Listowel Ontario, it will be next year before we do that trip again. We are doing the US west coast this year, taking in the Salt Lake Flats during race week.
Bill

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back