Oakley, MI tractor show update

johnlobb

Well, it wasn't calling for rain Friday as of a couple of days ago, but now there's a 50% chance. What to do? Last year it rained on Saturday soooo hard! I'm still waiting for Jack Wondergem to chime in on what he's doing? Does anyone else have an awning to put up so us old dawgs can sit around and chew the fat? It would look really cool to have Randy's 2 Oliver 500's flanking Jack's Oliver diesel 88! So, what do you guys wanna do? The Allis Chalmers pic is for my buddy Albert, the 98 yo farmer who I hope can come with me! He told me a story about his Dad buying a brand new AC WC on steel, crank start, and the next year when rubber tires and electric start became generally available, he traded the steel shod WC in on a rubber tired electric start one.
a276969.jpg

As bad as we need rain,I'm not counting on rain with just a 50% chance. I wish I had an awning,but I don't. I'm taking a few lawn chairs so I can take a load off for a few minutes now and then. I don't plan to stay too awful long tomorrow. I need to pick up some parts at Card's and drop something off in Bannister.

Once again I have to work fri and sat. And I don't see the point in going on sun. By the time you get there half the tractors are gone and the flea market has been picked clean. Been 6 or 7 years since I have been there.

Well, Randy, are you going to be there by around noon? We could meet at your Olivers if so. I had a canopy, but it got left in Las Vegas when I moved back here.

I am still going Friday morning, will have an IH hat on & a blue t shirt.

Prolly have some gray haired ol woman tagging along.....

I can hang around that long yes. I'll try to be back at the tractors at noon if I go wandering. I would imagine they'll be in the feature row.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back