rrlund

There's rumblings on the Oliver forum about getting together at Oakley. I haven't heard from anybody up here yet, so we're waiting before we set anything in stone. It's the Hart Parr Oliver Collectors National Summer Show, so most of us Oliver guys will be there every day, or at least Friday and Saturday. If the rest of you want to plan something for any day, say so and we'll try to set something up.

cvphoto97911.jpg

1960 500 orchard. Serial number 3, probably made in late 59. Has a prototype tag from the experimental department.

I plan to be there Friday. Its going to be hot so I'll probably be in shorts instead of bibs so hopefully you Oliver guys will let me slide too.

Unless somebody is taking an awning or has a better idea, go ahead and meet up at my tractors Friday noon then. We'll be there Saturday too. Crookedrows said he'd be there all 4 days, so anybody who's going Saturday and wants to meet up, say so. We can move inside the Baker barn or something to get out of the sun if that works either day.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back