off topic prayers needed

a member of our local Lions club got a severe beating last week.
someone had stopped on his road Bruce being the guy he is stopped to see if person was having trouble Bruce was getting out of his truck when his foot slipped and he fell when the first person found out who Bruce is he went crazy and started kicking him in head when Bruce was laying on the ground. He broke Bruce nose and God knows what else.
Bruce has injuries bad enough Bruce is being admitted to rehab hospital.
 
I am also lost on Bruce , sounds like this is a news article or they need to put in a church forum for this site.
 
Bruce is the man that got kicked out of him.
I am not clear on who did what I think Bruce was able 911 all I know this a bad mess. What how he will recover I have no idea.
I think I need to read what I posted I am very upset about this. For a person to hurt someone else this bad is nuts .
 
Mr. 730 I have prayed for Bruce and will do so in the near future. In fact since I know the Lord doesn't generally hear prayers from those he does not know I pray for this whole site nightly so that He will hear all the prayers offered by the folks here.

Please do not be offended that someone asked who is Bruce - the way the post is worded it souncdes like Bruce was battered for being Brude and something from his past, not because he stopped to assist someone. That arouses natural curiosity but is not meant to indicate anything negative - just natural curiosity as to why someone would assault Bruce simply for being Bruce.

All that said, I am praying for his recovery.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top