Off-Topic...Thursday night fights.

TimBinWV

Hope no one minds if I post this here. My nephew, Jason Butcher, is having his 6th professional MMA fight tomorrow night in Lewiston, Maine. It's for Bellator Fighting Championships. The preliminary card will be broadcast live on Spike.com at 8 PM EST. He's undefeated at this point, with all of his wins in the 1st round, and a total lapsed time of just over 8 minutes to kick 5 rearends. Should be an exciting fight, if anyone cares to watch.
There will be a livestream link here.

They outlawed those fights here after a partcipant from the fights beat a guy up in a bar and he died. Seems there are better ways to spend energy than trying to maime someone.

I work with a guy from Des Moines Ia that is really into that. Heck of a Nice Guy. I wish you nephew the best. P.S. if you ever want one of the hardest work outs in your life get in the ring for 3 minutes.

I'm not a fan either, but if he were my nephew I certainly would be. I remember you posting a photo of him.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back