Okay, Okay. It Worked

Allan in NE

Well-known Member
Sure flattened those rear tractor tires for a little while, but that hitch seemed to work just fine. :>)

Allan

4.JPG


1.JPG


2.JPG
 
I thought you was gona use that M to move round bales . Did`nt know you was puttin together a portable bumper jack !!
 
If lifting the rear of a pickup flattened the rear tires of your M, you might consider increasing the air pressure (in the tires). In the rears of my tractors I run about 25 psi air on top of liquid. Works pretty good.
 
Time for some of those nice cast iron front wheel weights... or maybe a weight bar and some suitcase weights.

Quite the process to turn an M into a 560, eh?

Where's the M&W hand clutch for live pto?
 
Id have to go look, but my M would squat down like that with a 7ft bushhog onthe back, went up tothe next ply rating. Doesnt do it nearly as bad now. Im wanting to say I went from 4 plyu to 6 ply, but I was lucky and the parts tractor we had, had a very good set on it. The older gentleman we got it from used this particualr M for pulling a trailer and didnt think it needed the 6 ply tires on it.
 
Allan,
Nice looking M you have! Veiwing the surroundings in the pictures I thought you would have more snow in your area.
Mike
 
If you are still planning on hauling bales on the rear I would find a way to hang some iron on the front of that beast .
 
Allen I see you have the right idea . If you own truck of that brand you have to have something to haull of pull it with . My son owns one & I have had to haull it in more than a times than I can remember. With a Nisson & a 16' Utility trailer . Sorry but just had to get that in. the last time was trans cost about $1900 to fix .
 
!!When in need just call Allan's Wrecker Service!!
Looks like your ol girl has no lack of power.
Later,
John A.
 
How old is your son.....I was a young son years ago......I still see young fellers ripping the gears up...automatics go backwards and jerk it in forwaed...burn the tires off..ream them out hand shifting....

Then to hear Daddy tell the story those truck ant worth a dam..........
 
I take this thread as a cue, for some of us to say,.... "WE TOLD YOU SO"! :D LOL

The Saginaw 3pt. is a darn good option.
 
now ya just gotta mount some fenders and a cup holder! sorry but to me it inda looks necked without fenders. looks goot though! never thought an M would have that much lifting power!
what happened to all that snow you had!?
have a good week
DF in WI
 
(quoted from post at 17:25:15 03/09/08) !!When in need just call Allan's Wrecker Service!!
Looks like your ol girl has no lack of power.
Later,
John A.

Allen! If you want to go into the wrecker business you need one of these!! I thought you wanted to buy a tractor! Just pickin on ya, that ol M looks great! really gonna be a handy rig! sorry for the late post, I had to wash my wrecker before I would post a pic!
003br0.jpg
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top