old allis chalmers pull type sickle mower

pinball

I just bought this mower. is there away I can tell what the model number is. I have to have a new pitman arm. wouldn't mind having a parts CatLog for it. thanks for reading.

Only the #3 and #5 mowers had pitman rods. This is the AGCO parts book for the 3, 5, IB, and WC mowers.
https://parts.agcocorp.com/en_US/apbsearch?q=agcoallis/9001530b/l&name=3%20/%205%20/%207%20/%20B%20/%20C%20/%20B-IND%20/%20WC%20SICKLE%20BAR%20MOWER
AaronSEIA

i have a casting number on the gear box that says RM 90 and a number on the casting at the bottom of the sickle bar that says RM 89. Anyone know what model number it is. need to find the right parts manual. thank

It would be easier if you would post a pic of the mower. If only 2 had pitman sticks then I guess you would have a #3. Does it have one wheel on the rear? I have a #3 manual but you would have to buy the mower that goes with it. Sorry.

cvphoto157267.jpg

' doesn't look like any Allis mower I've ever seen.
I did a little "googling" and, by the frame design and the shape of the cast iron "shoe", It looks more like a Massey-Harris design.

<MH> cast into the housing at the arrow? It looks like pictures of sickle bar mowers identified as a Massey Harris #6 on the web.

mvphoto107065.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back