I have a friend that has several old farmalls--some are complete, there are a at least a couple of Super A"s, I think I saw one that has "100" one the hood. Is there any one interested in these things, and what might these things be worth?
She has several running tractors, mostley Fords,-600"s, 801"s, 641, 3600"s, acouple of MF 135"s.
Her husband passed away a few years ago and she can"t really run the business so I try to help her as much as I can but I also have a business and can"t help her much.
If any one might be interested in any of these old tractors or has any ideas it would be appreicated.
Thanks!
She has several running tractors, mostley Fords,-600"s, 801"s, 641, 3600"s, acouple of MF 135"s.
Her husband passed away a few years ago and she can"t really run the business so I try to help her as much as I can but I also have a business and can"t help her much.
If any one might be interested in any of these old tractors or has any ideas it would be appreicated.
Thanks!