Old thread warning

Depending on your Preferences settings, there are about 30 reasons those Alerts will be made for you. If you have all of them checked, you might be getting hundreds.......

That is the reason I unchecked many of those. I don't need to be notified every time someone reads one of my posts.
 
D-07, you must really pumping the system if you are getting hundreds!:) I just checked and I believe I have them all checked. I am nowhere close to having hundreds. Maybe if you did not check in for a week and look at them. Like most things here you can use it as you see fit. Open it up and only look at the last couple at the top if you want or none. The alert number then goes away. It looks like about the last 20 stay in there queued up to look at any time you open it.
FYI I only have three checked.
The rest are about stuff I have not deciphered.....
 
Dunno what a couple of you have against old tractor-related threads being brought forward, I find them interesting
I guess he thinks nobody is smart enough to see the thread was started in 2018 so he has to tell us? LOL. Why do old threads bother people? Same reason anything else posted here bothers them, must read everything and cant skip past???
 
I know these two will get separated but the post down the page a bit about a turbo H is an old post. HERE IS YOUR WARNING!! I hope this eases the pain for some of you!

Link for when they are separated later! The humor is in the linked video of a hit and miss engine with a turbo on it! I have a live link towards the end of the replies, today is 1/13/24 which probably shows above.
Link to old post with some humor

I know these two will get separated but the post down the page a bit about a turbo H is an old post. HERE IS YOUR WARNING!! I hope this eases the pain for some of you!

Link for when they are separated later! The humor is in the linked video of a hit and miss engine with a turbo on it! I have a live link towards the end of the replies, today is 1/13/24 which probably shows above.
Link to old post with some humor
I have settled in to only opening the ones marked today. If an old title happens to interest me I may go scrolling to hunt what might have been added but sure not running them all down. Also most new postings seem to have moved to tractor talk. Good saves me looking over the whole site for new posts.
 
I have settled in to only opening the ones marked today. If an old title happens to interest me I may go scrolling to hunt what might have been added but sure not running them all down. Also most new postings seem to have moved to tractor talk. Good saves me looking over the whole site for new posts.
Plattman, when you go to the page where all the forums are listed at the top there is a small black box that says “New Posts”
I guess he thinks nobody is smart enough to see the thread was started in 2018 so he has to tell us? LOL. Why do old threads bother people? Same reason anything else posted here bothers them, must read everything and cant skip past???
This was posted “tongue in cheek” I also think in is hilarious that someone could get so wound up over such a small detail. “By golly I probably looked at that thread once and said what needed to be said period. I definitely do not want to see that again!” The fact that there was a post in there with a turbo on a hit and miss was why the other post was revived. So I added this, twisted humor I know. :ROFLMAO:
 
Plattman, when you go to the page where all the forums are listed at the top there is a small black box that says “New Posts”

This was posted “tongue in cheek” I also think in is hilarious that someone could get so wound up over such a small detail. “By golly I probably looked at that thread once and said what needed to be said period. I definitely do not want to see that again!” The fact that there was a post in there with a turbo on a hit and miss was why the ot
Perfect, thankyou.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top