Old Walnut Harvesting Equipment

Nutfarmer

New User
This message is a reply to an archived post by Morgantini on March 01, 2011 at 18:23:22.
The original subject was Old Walnut Harvesting Equipment.

Still have that old walnut harvesting equipment ? I may be interested and would like to look at it if you do.

Hello NF welcome to YT! Yes due to the subject matter on here let us just say that in general it attracts a ..well seasoned.. group. So quite often things happen and the seasoned persons life changes direction. Jim was not being snide in his reply he was just stating a fact. That poster only posted in 3 threads the other two were about a small Allis Chalmers tractor and an older IH bulldozer which he sounded like he had intentions of using quite a bit so who knows what happened. The farm I grew up on in KS had several black walnuts trees in the back yard. Better have strong ankles to mow back there and beware of flying object. Cracking walnuts and picking the ..meats.. out while watching TV was a winter ritual in our house. Sorry, I digress!

I apologize as my intent was not to be rude, just passing on the fact that he likely will not respond to you. My wording should have been better. He posted 8 times in just over a month in 2011, nothing prior, and nothing after.

(quoted from post at 14:48:11 09/10/22) I apologize as my intent was not to be rude, just passing on the fact that he likely will not respond to you. My wording should have been better. He posted 8 times in just over a month in 2011, nothing prior, and nothing after.

It is possible he forgot his login credentials and started over with new credentials i.e. Handle and password.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back