Ficks from Indiana
Member
This post is actually a reply to so
something I posted back in March of 2021 on slow hydraulics on my Oliver 1365. Still having problems.
Well, worked on this off and on but to no avail. Havent really needed 3 point but I brought it into shop yesterday drain all the hydraulic oil, cleaned it all it with diesel fuel and put new hydraulic oil back in. Same thing happening. Slow to raise and somewhat hesitant. When cleaning out with diesel fuel I did operate the 3 point and it worked perfectly fine but when I dumped it out and put new oil in back to the same thing.
I may try a new pump this winter. Just not sure whats next. None of the other parts have ever been taken apart.
something I posted back in March of 2021 on slow hydraulics on my Oliver 1365. Still having problems.
Well, worked on this off and on but to no avail. Havent really needed 3 point but I brought it into shop yesterday drain all the hydraulic oil, cleaned it all it with diesel fuel and put new hydraulic oil back in. Same thing happening. Slow to raise and somewhat hesitant. When cleaning out with diesel fuel I did operate the 3 point and it worked perfectly fine but when I dumped it out and put new oil in back to the same thing.
I may try a new pump this winter. Just not sure whats next. None of the other parts have ever been taken apart.