Oliver 1600, 1800 1450 For sale or looking for parts

Jdbaze0905

New User
Hello I have an Oliver 1600 diesel that needs the PTO clutch housing and clutch that I am willing to sell or looking for the parts to finish. It has a wide front end and a loader that I haven't as of yet hooked up to power beyond I have most of It painted all but hood, grill and rims. Runs really good and has 3300 Hrs

I also have a 1450 with a Farmhand loader that runs but needs to injector nozzles that I have ordered but have not received a conformation on availability. The components from the main pull to the power steering pump. I have them bot the female gear coupler is shot. The pro works but the engagement lever is stuck on.

I also have a 1800 gas with a cab no loader with a wide front end

I have a general Idea of value so If you are looking for a steal look away now. I'm just looking for a fair offer as I have to many tractors for what I do. I live in Washington state

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back