Oliver 1755 Hydraulic Issues

This message is a reply to an archived post by Jerry Simcik on August 08, 2015 at 19:29:51.
The original subject was Re: Oliver 1755 Hydraulic Issues.

say jerry, i got a 1755 thats heating up big time and this is a old thread so photos have been removed, tractor hasent been used in a long time based on wht the guy said to me that i bought it from. it looks
like they had a loader on it at one time. but the pump housing is piping hot. im gonna stick my nose into my oliver book and see what i can come up with. there is a intermittent shutter when using the over
under. seems to change often. i dont know if the coupler is lined up i gotta check that or worn out. also i let mine idle for a long time while i was doing some testing, walked away to feed cows and came back
to a nice puddle of trans fluid...

OK, reading what you posted in the other post, I think you have a 1750 and when the loader was taken off, the power beyond plug wasn't removed. That's why the oil is getting so hot so quick.

Yes, post a picture and serial number of the tractor. I think the only model tractor ending in "55" you could have is a 1555 or 1655 with the hydraulic filter just below the seat with the ability to burn your leg. Most Oliver guys would consider the "55 series" tractors normally to be the 1755, 1855, 1955, and 2255. Do you have headlights at the top the grill?

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back