oliver 550 bearing

rally

New User
hello, I have an Oliver 550 and need a new bull pinion shaft bearing, its a nice 7073 or Aetna A2298 and they are obsolete. I have a couple more places to call but options are getting slim. however I was able to locate a similar thrust bearing online but its a multi piece and not banded, would it work in place of the old part. Any help on this is appreciated, thank you

I think another cross is New Departure FT32AY1C but I believe that too is obsolete. I know in the past some guys have sourced good used bearings. You could try calling Kent Gordon in Palestine, TX. He deals in a lot of 55/550 parts. He is SPMN here on the forum. Perhaps he'll see this and chime in.

Been there with a Super 55. Used is the only answer. Get them from Kent, I was lucky enough to find some used ones locally when I rebuilt mine.

I have also been lucky on eBay a few times. Sometimes you can find a seller with NOS obsolete bearings. Definitely hit or miss though.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back