Oliver 660 Propane

My Daddy passed away December 20, 2007. My Sister and I are having to prepare an estate inventory and Daddy owns a 1956 Oliver 660 Propane tractor. It is is rough condition, runs, with a little coaxing and I suspect needs the valve below the battery/steering compartment replaced (cannot recall the name, yet I believe it atomizes the propane fuel?).

I need to establish a value for the tractor and did not want to just guess. Any ideas from anyone what the tractor is worth?

Steven
 
660 are rare in relation to 66 and S66. Hard for me to say how much. I know that a 66 running is worth 1000 around here. Have seen prices quoted on 660's up in the 4k to 5k range not certain that they got it or how much the appearance of yours will hurt it.
Best advice is to take your time before pricing if selling outside of family. There will be others with a better idea
Ron
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top