Oliver 80 rear hubs

terrya

I hope some of you can help. I have a 1941 Oliver 80 row crop, that has been changed to 38" rear rubber, on Super 88 rims with cast centers. The hub that was used to mount them to the axle is cast with number BC704A. I can't find this part number in my 1941 or 1947 80 parts book, or in a 70 parts book. B704A is a tapered clamp for 70 cast center, and C704A is for an 80, but the BC704A fits on the 80 splined axle with a 9 bolt pattern to bolt on either a pressed steel or cast center. Can anyone help me identify what this is off of, or does anyone have a set for sale? I have another 80 with 40" original rubber, which is on its last leg, and need to replace it. Thanks for any help.

Hi. I have several 80's 18-27 ect. The only 9 bolt wheels I have ever seen for an 80 were made from the 40" cast wheels. 18-27 hart parr and 70 are the same size. The 80 is bigger. You are looking for more hubs??, if I understand you correctly.

Yes, I am looking to identify a set of hubs that I have, in hopes to locate another set. I have a HP RowCrop, 18-27, 18-28, 2 80 std, 80rc gas (which has the 9 bolt hubs) and a 80 rd diesel. I have had several other 80s and a 35. This is the only set of 9 bolt hubs that I have seen for an 80 rc, and they look like 70 hubs, with a 9 bolt pattern, with Super 88 cast centers & 38" rims bolted on.

Where are you from, Im in Minnesota. I know it's alot of work but the previous owner of mine said he drilled around the center then broke the hub out. Making it smaller he was able to machine a hub. This guy was an Oliver dealer he was no dummy. By chance do you have any 80 transmission parts? My Dad has a 35 also.

I am in west central Illinois. I don't have any 80 transmission parts, I cleaned up a few years ago, and got rid of most of mine. You might try Kenny Grimm in Gooselake, IA, or Gary Spitznogle in Wapello, IA.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back