Oliver 88 hydraulic pump value

300jk

Have a hydraulic pump off our Oliver 88 that was taken off when it was made into a puller. Not sure of it's condition as it was removed by 5he previous owner. Have a buddy looking for a pump. He said he would buy it from me, but I have no idea what to set the value at. I guess I can let him try it, and if it's good set a price later. I know he has a manifold for my 300 I could use. Maybe I'll just trade.

Trade him even up. If it fails, pay him for the manifold. They go for 120 to 145 Bucks (assuming it is a gas manifold, twice that for a distillate) Assumes also that it is a 300 Farmall. Jim

I'm assuming its the whole hydraulic unit not just the pump,I sold a complete unit off a 770 awhile back for $450 the older units with the side levers bring a little less but I'd still want $300-$350 in good working condition.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back