Oliver equipment decals

Iowa770

New User
I'm in the midst of rebuilding my 520 baler. This is a ways down the road of the rebuild but has anyone got a source for the decals on these Roto-Flo Balers. Dumont's may have a few of the decals on it but mainly I need the 2 520 decals for both sides and then the Roto Flo Feed Decal for the front. The other decals are the Oliver logo with the light and dark green triangles above and below the main Oliver Logo. I believe the Oliver Logo decal can be got at Dumont"s but not the rest I mentioned. Any ideas?
 
Dumont's should have what you need. Contact them directly and ask. They do not have every decal they sell on the website. I have gotten some older implement decals from them not listed. I wouldn't know anywhere else commercially to get them. Custom graphic business could reproduce what you need but that would be $$$$ if you don't have an original to copy.
 
Hell, if you can't find anything just talk to someone that races circle track cars and ask them were they have decals made. The custom shops can make absolutely anything with new software are lazer cutters. As long as you have a clear picture or anything to scan. My friend wouldn't be over $10 but I'm in michigan and these small home grown shops are around every local short track. As for two color decals those are very easy too. Only problem is copyright laws but I don't think you need to worry about that. Just a idea,Jeff
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top