Well my collection of Oliver equipment has gotten to 13 pieces and a tractor. I know there was a post a while back but the computer had issues so I couldn't post then so this is what I've aquired so far and use as much as possible.
Haying equipment:
415 pull sickle mower
#82 mounted sickle mower (grandfather bought new)
107 Hay rake
520 baler
Tillage:
4240 3-14 pull plow
4340 3-16 pull plow
240 Disc harrow
283 pull field cultivator
402 4 row planter
#42? 2 row planter on steel
#38 drill on High rubber wheels
646 3 point 4 row cultivator
and lastly a 5130 flair box and 770 with factor 3 point and factory front stack weights. My neighbors thought it was interesting but now they think I may be a little crazy. By the way my wife already knows I'm crazy. I now need a lot bigger building to keep all this stuff inside. I love getting the items but I love using them the way they were intended even more.
Haying equipment:
415 pull sickle mower
#82 mounted sickle mower (grandfather bought new)
107 Hay rake
520 baler
Tillage:
4240 3-14 pull plow
4340 3-16 pull plow
240 Disc harrow
283 pull field cultivator
402 4 row planter
#42? 2 row planter on steel
#38 drill on High rubber wheels
646 3 point 4 row cultivator
and lastly a 5130 flair box and 770 with factor 3 point and factory front stack weights. My neighbors thought it was interesting but now they think I may be a little crazy. By the way my wife already knows I'm crazy. I now need a lot bigger building to keep all this stuff inside. I love getting the items but I love using them the way they were intended even more.