Oliver Hart Parr 18-28 seriel number 14

matt06br

I recently purchased an Oliver Hart Parr 18-28 that was the 14th produced. Also in the deal I got one on steel. Between the two there is enough parts to make one complete tractor except for a hood and a radiator cap. Both engines are tight. I don"t know where to start for an asking price becasue of the low seriel number and the other is on steel wheels. I am selling these two tractors because they won't fit in with my Allis and McCormick collection. Any opinions are appreciated. Thanks, Matt

Ha Ha! Been there done that. Still doing it too - to the wife's chagrin!

But the best news is, I just purchased a White 2-44 Loader Backhoe. Cannot wait to get it from IL home to Lansdowne, Ontario to dig some holes before the ground freezes! Maybe I will put some of that junk in one of them!

I"ve got a McCormick Deering 10-20 that runs. Interested in a trade? What state are you in?
I"m in Kansas. Email me if interested.

When you get a deal you have to jump at it and maybe make a quick dollar that you can put towards a tractor that you really want in your collection. I don't know I have been told that these tractors are worth more in parts, so I might do that too.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back