Oliver Build Card Question

Traditional Farmer

Went to look at some equipment today,to cut to the point the young fellow has a very neat Oliver Hart-Parr tractor that was owned by his great grandfather that owned an Oliver dealership at some point.Told him I'd try to help him find information on it.It has an Oliver/Charles City tag on it looks to me like maybe a
18-28 size,has Oliver in small letters on top of Hart-Parr in large letters on the radiator tank, serial number is 6XX can't remember it all.Anyway would there be a build card on this tractor? If so what is the number to so he can call to get it.Tractor is on full steel with single front wheel w/complete set of cultivators remarkable shape for its age appears to be all original.

Those single front wheel tractors serial numbers start with 100 000 and go to 103 318. If Oliver is in small letters and Hart Parr is in large letters it is an early one. There are no build card till the Super models. More questions? Send me an e-mail. J.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back