oliver implements

swindave

Member
does any one collect oliver implements?
i have a 241? disc that is 8 wide, does a good job,
but my favorite is a 2/14 oliver rooster comb plow,rope trip, it does a very good job
what oliver implements do you have?
thanks
 
2-16 hydraulic lift trailer plow, 2-16 mounted plow, 10’ wheel lift disc that Get used. There’s a semi- mounted sickle bar mower out there somewhere. Now if only I had a 550....
 
Have an Oliver drag type disk harrow how no idea the model,also have an old steel wheel Oliver grain/grass seed drill in excellent condition.Two bottom pull type plow too.Have an Oliver pup 4ft wide cultipacker and a large lighted dealer sign from the Oliver dealership at Lottsburg VA.
 
Not too much for all the tractors that I have. A two row mounted cultivator, two row mounted planter, four row rear mount cultivator, 22B mower, 64 seventeen hole grain drill, 7300 combine. I've got a Dearborn plow with Oliver Radex bottoms and a Case 4 18 plow which is actually an Oliver/White. I have other AGCO stuff and short line stuff that the AGCO dealer sells.
 
This was tomato country and we had some Olive-Iron Age boom & air blast sprayers around here. The owners are now long gone and the sprayers are too.
 
mostly plows, 9btm pipe plow, 3pt, 6btm pipe plow, 3pt, 5btmpipe plow pull type, 4btm pipe plow pull, 4&3 rooster comb, 3&4 hyd lift plows and 64 drill
 
You mean you still havent bought that rollover plow from CL? I would but my Case 430 would barely drag it around the yard.
 
I am more fascinated with the implements.
I have:
18 Combine
83H Picker
4240 - 3-16" plow.
575 - 4-16" plow
5170 - Gravity Bed
727 - Flare Box

I do want more:
On my list - Sickle mower, disk, drill, rotary hoe, self propelled comnbine, row crop cultivator, row ceop planter.
 
I have a restored 17 spreader, 2 100 plows one green and one red, a 2bottom hd plow, a 5 bottom semi pipe plow , a565 5 bottom plow, and a 588 4 bottom plow. A 22a sickle mower, and a 415 sickle mower. a 391 wagon with flare bed, a steel wheel grain drill and a 207 hay rake.
 
At least one of those Oliver Iron Age sprayers made it to the sale in Archbold. I bought one there back in the 60s. First sprayer I ever owned. It was a 50 gallon boom sprayer that mounted to the axles and drawbar. Like you said, they're long gone now.
 
242 disc, P-9 disc, one of the original channel iron frame 16 foot Oliver/Billion spring tooth harrows, 12 foot field cultivator, don't know the model # offhand, 575 hydraulic reset plow. 3 bottom 3 pt hitch plow (model # ?), 543 4 row planter. Still might be a 5026 running gear around somewhere.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top