Oliver picker with sheller attachment

Iowa770

New User
Has anyone got a value or opinion on a later model Oliver picker with the sheller attachment. I found one sitting and am interested but don't know what is fair with the sheller attachment on it. The paint and all decals are pretty good looking at it from the road and I do know it is a narrow 2 row head on it. I don't remember model. How is the shelling on one of these? I know it is not comparable to machines now but in comparison to other picker/shellers. Does it drop more on the ground than it shells and any other thoughts on those of you that used one. Would a 770 be plenty to run it? Thanks.
 
I bought a Model 83 2 row narrow pull picker with sheller. It had stripper plates on snapping rollers. It delivered too much trash with the ears going into the sheller in heavy yields, overloading the sheller seperation system. If you moved real slow it would do a good job but was very poor capacity.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top