Oliver S88 problems

old

Well-known Member
Been having a bit of an over heating problem with it but up till today NEVER had any coolant in the oil but today when I checked the oil it was a bit milky so figure either a blown head gasket or maybe a cracked head or ??? So now I have to replace 2 front tires and tubes plus figure out what is wrong with the engine that it has coolant in the oil. I know it has had a problem with one cylinder fouling the spark plug but up till now the only problem has been overheating in the hot summer.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top