oliver self propelled chopper

biglen76

New User
does anyone out there know where I can find a self propelled oliver chopper? I am also looking for a oliver self unloading wagon. Good to fair condition for both items. Did they not make alot of oliver wagons?
 
I think the Oliver wagon was a Colbey painted green. Somebody posted a while back about a chopper. I don't remember if it was here or on the Oliver board. There was one sitting just north of Ionia Michigan out by a barn. I don't know if it's still there or not.It was there for several years. Trees and other things have started to obstruct the view.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top