On the road pic

My SIL is a hot shot trucker, sent me this pic from Kansas City Ks yesterday. I never saw a 666 in the field in this county even though Farmall was the dominant make.
cvphoto156421.jpg

At a company that I was leased to another driver from Tennessee had a field down the road. Sent his kid down to work it up with a 666 hydro, came walking back said the tractor quit. He asked the kid if he fill it with fuel the kid said yes. They took another tractor down and toed it home found out it was out of fuel and it cost him big time to fix the hydro after toeing it.

I wonder what the reasoning was for removing the exhaust pipe/muffler. Would not be high on that trailer. If it had a cab the pipe might have been an issue then though I doubt it. I used to haul lots of that kind of equipment high wide long and heavy if it came along. Most was only high ,wide and tall.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back