One Arm Loader Brackets

logger536

I picked up a one arm loader this summer and got the wrong bracket with it. I have a 63 4 cylinder 4000, same as an 861 or 860. Went to mount it today, and it
appears I have a bracket for a 3 1/2 box on the loader frame. I have a 5 1/2 box on my loader, and as you can see, the loader doesn't line up. Does anyone have
the correct bracket? It should look similar to the one in the picture, except almost straight. I checked with my local old ford tractor supplier where I bought
the loader, Stronjy Implement in Mosinee, but he didn't have one. I could always modify the box on the loader, but would prefer not to. Also looking for the strap
that bolts to the belly of the tractor and to the loader. Can anyone tell me what the pin looks like that goes thru the box into the rear bracket?
Thanks in advance
cvphoto137741.jpg

cvphoto137742.jpg

It's an L shaped rod long enough to poke through the box to the front with a hole in the far end for a clip. The L portion being about an inch, and the pointy end has a tapered end to assist with lining holes while pushing through.

In place of the pin for the upper bracket, I use a 7/16 x 6 grade 5 bolt with a nylon lock nut and washers on either side.

I found it easier to fabricate the under carriage brackets. There should be 2. A long arm that goes to the loader. A short arm that bolts on top of the long arm where it is mounted under the frame. I don't have metal working tools large enough to make those parts myself, so I did a plywood mock-up and took the parts to my local welding shop. Cost me about $15 8 years ago.

Colin, MN

Im kind of surprised that Stash didnt have the right bracket. I have the correct bracket you need. If you want to swap the out my email is open.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back