One Arm Loader Model I9-276

logger536

Hello all,
I have just purchased a one arm loader Model # I9-276 for my 1961 Ford 861. The brackets came with it except for the strap that bolts underneath to the transmission. My problem is that all I can find are assembly and mounting instructions for the 711/722 aeries loaders. My Hip bracket looks like the one in the 711, except the holes that go into the transmission housing behind the starter are 90 degrees off. That is they bolt in from the top, and they should go in from the side. Also the bottom hole looks like it should bolt to the bolt hole that bolt the motor to the transmission, which is different than the 711 series shows. Hopefully you can see what I'm talking about in the pictures. I didn't see it on the tractor it came off of, but they said it was an 861. Is the 726 a later version of the 711? I can drill the holes through the side and make it work, but before I do that I want to make sure I'm not missing something. Anyone know of a manual for the 276 loaders?

Somehow I lost the pictures, trying again.
cvphoto127424.jpg

It's the wrong bracket for you tractor I have the right one. If you want to swap them out or talk give me a call 908-310-1904

Kirk,
After alot of searching I found out that that bracket is for a jubilee/NAA. I'm going back tomorrow to Stronjy's and see if he has the right one. He had a pile of them there, so I will look through them to see if I can find the one I need. I have a picture from an assembly manual to know what the right one looks like. I can post back tomorrow and let you know how I make out. I'll gladly swap it out with you if he doesn't have the correct one there.

If you or the PO would like to sell the NAA bracket I would be interested in buying it. There are a couple different types for your tractor. These brackets will fit your tractor. Either one will fit with long box. The one on the left tend to crack at left hole. Later design had more meat around hole.

<a href=https://imgur.com/5lRZtd0>
5lRZtd0l.jpg title=source: imgur.com
</a>

long box measure your box on your frame from frame to end of box on bottom or top should measure roughly 5 1/2

<a href=https://imgur.com/hHfNB7O>
hHfNB7Ol.jpg title=source: imgur.com
</a>

If your box only measures about 3 1/2 than you will need this offset bracket

<a href=https://imgur.com/DqX83Um>
DqX83Uml.jpg title=source: imgur.com
</a>

Offset brackets are harder to find.

<a href=https://imgur.com/yNY7ePR>
yNY7ePRl.jpg title=source: imgur.com
</a>

I believe I have the long box, I will go out and measure it again. He has 3 of the loaders, I bought the only fully hydraulic one he had, the brackets were laying next to it. What do the brackets normally sell for? I'll see if he wants to sell it. He's a dealer that only deals in mainly old fords, but has an assortment of parts and older equipment. Leaving to go there shortly. He's a knowledgeable and good guy to deal with, his dad had a fordson dealership where he's located back in the day. If you or anyone else is ever in central Wisconsin, it's worth stopping by and seeing. He's right across from the central Wisconsin airport. Kind of downsized last year, i was afraid he was going to close, but he's still open. But like all of us he's getting older and that time is coming.

Kirk,
I just got back and hopefully have the correct one now.
I just traded brackets with Staush, he said he was willing to sell the bracket you're interested in, just give him a call. He ships stuff out to the east coast all the time. Was shipping out a set of hat rims to Pennsylvania this morning. He has several brackets for the one arm loaders there, didn't see two that were the same. You might want to buy the whole bunch, as i only saw one more one arm loader in the yard.
Thanks
Dave

Spoke to him yesterday and he send out yesterday. He said would rather have a check than paypal or credit card. when he said the tracking number I asked where's the invoice so I could get the check out. He said it's in the box just send check when you get it. Kind of a strange way to do business in todays world But unlike some of the younger people in todays world I don't sleep well at night if I owe someone money.

Kirk,
That's Staush. Been doing business like that for years. Neat guy, in his late 70's, thin as a rail, he has to turn twice to throw a shadow, never misses a polka dance in the area, always wheeling and dealing and always on the go. I hope to be in half as good of shape as he is when I'm his age.
Thanks for all your help with this subject. Want to run my halftracks with the loader, Ill post some pictures when its done. gonna sit for a month or two as I have another project for work that is going to take priority.
Thanks Again
Dave

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back