OT....Blasting carbs...& current weather!!! YUK!!

GB in MT.

[b:1466e77089][i:1466e77089]Was gonna go out this mornin', and blast a couple of carbs, that I am workin' on,.........Took one look at the forcast for today!!, and don't think that is gonna happen!!!! :lol:
Rained off and on yesterday, and last night.....I got up @ 4:30 a.m., went out to get the paper, ......I liked to have froze my little tootsies OFF, just going to the paper box!!!! :shock: Ice layers all over the dang place!!!
Think I'll just take the day off, take the wife to Sunday Brunch, then come back to the house, where it is nice and cozy warm!!! :wink:

SEELEY LAKE (SEEM8)
Lat: 47.1758 Lon: -113.4447 Elev: 3908
Last Update on 09 Oct 7:02 MDT
26°F
(-3°C) Humidity: 95 %
Wind Speed: calm

Barometer: N/A
Dewpoint: 25°F (-4°C)
Wind Chill: 26°F (-3°C)

Gary :roll:

[/i:1466e77089][/b:1466e77089]

Gary, gotta train the wife I say! Get a wood stove going in the shop and train the wife to cut the fire wood and to stand by while you are working to feed the stove.......would be best if when you break this to her that you do so on the phone while in another state!

Before you do that leave me yer tarctor in yer will!

Rick

[b:3e7d55bf22][i:3e7d55bf22]
NAH, Trainin' the wife is NOT a good idea..... I got enough lumps and bumps on my head as it is!!!
52 yrs. of duck and cover, has served me well!!! :lol:

GB :shock: [/i:3e7d55bf22][/b:3e7d55bf22]

(quoted from post at 22:50:39 10/09/11) [b:be815a5c28][i:be815a5c28]Was gonna go out this morning', and blast a couple of carbs, that I am working' on,.........Took one look at the forecast for today!!, and don't think that is gonna happen!!!! :lol:
Rained off and on yesterday, and last night.....I got up @ 4:30 a.m., went out to get the paper, ......I liked to have froze my little tootsies OFF, just going to the paper box!!!! :shock: Ice layers all over the dang place!!!
Think I'll just take the day off, take the wife to Sunday Brunch, then come back to the house, where it is nice and cozy warm!!! :wink:

SEELEY LAKE (SEEM8)
Lat: 47.1758 Lon: -113.4447 Elev: 3908
Last Update on 09 Oct 7:02 MDT
26°F
(-3°C) Humidity: 95 %
Wind Speed: calm

Barometer: N/A
Dew Point: 25°F (-4°C)
Wind Chill: 26°F (-3°C)

Gary :roll:

[/i:be815a5c28][/b:be815a5c28]

Gary, My gets up before I do, she drives down to paper box, gets the paper and has my coffee and breakfast ready for me when I get up!! Course we have only been married for fifteen years!! :D

raining here too, NO ICE. was going to do some blade work today, will see what the rain does!

You guys got it all wrong. I had my wife on her knees the other night. She had a broom in her hand and was yelling for me to come out from under the bed! :)
Gene

What's up with you guys and all the problems with your wives. You are not doing something right. I do fine as long as I keep shut and do as I am told. LOL Seriously, it's give and take. I give and she takes. Bob

(quoted from post at 18:58:22 10/09/11) What's up with you guys and all the problems with your wives. You are not doing something right. I do fine as long as I keep shut and do as I am told. LOL Seriously, it's give and take. I give and she takes. Bob

Must be something in the water they drink "up there" Bob. I have to agree with your honest....uh.....observation. Mark

Saw an ad in Uncle Henrys, Chain saw for sale .Good condition, runs good.Wife is getting old and needs a lighter saw..Another said Wanted, Woman who can clean fish,dig worms and work in garden, saw wood and split elm with a maul.Must be willing to use outhouse.Cant weigh over 150 pounds.Must have boat and motor,send picture of boat and motor with reply.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back