Dunk

Well-known Member
Is anyone else trying to watch the Lunar <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23184927/?GT1=10856">Eclipse</a>?

We are having cloudy to partly cloudy conditions, darn it.

It should be starting EST.
 
It is about 3/4 here now (I think), and it is looking like the clouds are going to clear.
 
The wife and I watched it for a while. It's clear here (Oxford Ga) except for a few passing clouds. Got too cold to stand out on the deck.
 
Here it is..
2008_lunar_eclipse_1.jpg
 
Watched it last night. We are currently in North Dakota and it was clear but about 12 below with some wind. Wind chill was in the neighborhood of 50 below. Fortunately, I could see it from inside. We need to get back to Colorado to warm up!

Art in Cortez,CO
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top