super99
Well-known Member
Just paid electric bill, and on the back is an electric usage profile as follows
3/08 30days $3.18/day 50.47kwh/day ave temp
23
3/07 31days $1.94/day 23.26kwh/day ave temp
28
I know that the price has gone up, but that says I am using twice as much electricity/day. The only difference from last year to now that I know of is a new TV and new computer. Usually leave computer on all the time, can it be useing that much extra electricity just setting there not doing anything? Think I need to call power company about getting an energy aduit to find out why I'm using so much more power. Chris
3/08 30days $3.18/day 50.47kwh/day ave temp
23
3/07 31days $1.94/day 23.26kwh/day ave temp
28
I know that the price has gone up, but that says I am using twice as much electricity/day. The only difference from last year to now that I know of is a new TV and new computer. Usually leave computer on all the time, can it be useing that much extra electricity just setting there not doing anything? Think I need to call power company about getting an energy aduit to find out why I'm using so much more power. Chris