OT. Gator battery

34gpa

Member
I bought my grand son a little Peg Perego John deere gator and I would like to buy another battery for it. Is the battery anything special and where would be the best place to get one.I bought this one used and its about 3 years old and its starting to slow down, Thanks
 
Actualy you can use a reg small lawn and garden battery, you just have to make clips or a plug for the gator, I just did it for my son and was actualy in the same boat, I used a trailer plug adapter and it worked great
 
Got one of those for the neice a few years ago. I got it from John Deere. They had it on sale cheaper than Walmart. I also had them order a spare battery for it. I don't know if they will now but it might be worth a try.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top