OT...Lightning strike fire

GB in MT.

[b:c7f1f4bcc9][i:c7f1f4bcc9]
Another strike, causing fire to get VERY close to our town!! As of yesterday, the wildfire is three miles from the town.
No Evac. warnings YET!!!!
Leslie and I are getting things together, just in case we have to make a mad dash out of here.!!!!

I took this picture Yesterday, to show where the fire is from our house.
NOT TO THRILLED!!!!

1289.jpg
[/i:c7f1f4bcc9][/b:c7f1f4bcc9]

Gary........as a senior in high school, I fought several lightning strike fires. Used to have a special fire fighting helmet like a WW-1 helmet. Mom of course threw it out when they moved after I left home to go to college. After she died, going thru things found 3 mini-boxes of baby teeth (3-kids) and 6 NEW Barbie dolls still in boxes........Dell, Moms, eh?

(quoted from post at 12:13:54 07/31/17) If you can go to the meeting tonight at the elementary school at 6:00 pm.
b:a4db9a5685][i:a4db9a5685]
Thanks Greg;
That is already on the list. The website is ok, but does not really keep us appraised of the up-to-date stuff. They only up-date the website approx. every morning, leaves us guessing??????
I'll be at that meeting!!

Gary[/i:a4db9a5685][/b:a4db9a5685]

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back