OT:New TV Dishnet System

KCTractors

I know this is OT, but I do watch RFD-TV. I had a Directv system with a DVD and two receivers. I would take a receiver with me in the RV to our private camping space, where I had another Sat Dish set-up. The new Dishnet system has a hopper and two joey's. My questions is can I take one joey with me in the RV and get the Sat signal with just the Joey? The hopper would be to difficult to remove from the house. I don't care if we can not record anything while at the camp-site. I have another Dishnet dish. Thanks

(quoted from post at 23:02:20 05/14/14) I know this is OT, but I do watch RFD-TV. I had a Directv system with a DVD and two receivers. I would take a receiver with me in the RV to our private camping space, where I had another Sat Dish set-up. The new Dishnet system has a hopper and two joey's. My questions is can I take one joey with me in the RV and get the Sat signal with just the Joey? The hopper would be to difficult to remove from the house. I don't care if we can not record anything while at the camp-site. I have another Dishnet dish. Thanks
rong place to ask. Contact Dish Network & Company.

The Joey does not work like that, it communicates with the Hopper as an extension to the hopper. I dont know which Joey you have but some are hard wired and some are wireless. Wireless Joey has to be somewhat close to the Hopper to communicate (in house, driveway etc.). You can get a mobile receiver setup for an RV for a monthly fee but there is another option below

You still need an internet connection but have you used the Dishanywhere app for smart phones and other smart devices, get the app, its awesome, or go to (dishanywhere.com). You can watch live or recorded TV from your hopper, you basically have full control of your DVR just like you were in the living room, all channels, set/record and playback etc. I guess the easiest way to do this in an RV would be using a laptop to get dishanywhere, then hooking laptop to the TV for picture.

I like the dishanywhere feature, I often use it to record something on TV I forgot about while away from home, watch live news and sprots broadcasts, or let the little man watch movies and cartoons away from home. [/url]

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back