Ot-where are you located?

I know this sounds different but where are you located? Some people never say. I am just curious. I am located just outside of Elgin, South Carolina
 
I"m here in eastern Iowa 5 miles west of North Liberty.

Right on the south side of the Coralville Reservoir. About 1 mile south of the river. Normally I"m about 2 1/2 miles south of the river.
 
Guys, Slap dab in the middle of..., 25 to 27 miles from Lampasas, Burnet, Georgetown, & Killeen/Ft.Hood,Texas. NW corner of Williamson Co. Fastest growing county in the Nation! About 450 people / day make their new home in the Austin / Central Texas area!
Later,
John A.
 
LIVE IN DALLAS TEXAS NEAR WHITE ROCK LAKE

LOVE TO BE IN EMORY TEXAS WHERE I SPEND MY DAYS OFF

GO DALLAS 3 OF US ALREADY REPLIED
 
IN the very southwestern tip of North Carolina 8 miles east of Tennessee and 1 mile north of Georgia just off US Rt's 64/74. KInda gives ya an identity crisis. Henry
 
I am in the Missouri. Near Lake of Ozarks area. Infact just a few miles from one of the Lake entrances. Good thing cause I love to fish. Spring , summer and fall fisherman. Not into that snow fishing...lol
 

Out here in the Oklahoma Strip - formerly known as "No Man's Land".

I know some forums have location listed on every post next to the person's handle. That adds a lot, in my opinion, because so many posts deal with local prices or local weather or local customs - and it's so nice to just glance at their handle and see where it is the comment applies to.

Just like with the recent "do you lock your car" thread - it would have been interesting to see the city/states listed on each one of those responses.

I wish this website would add that item to the forums.


Howard
 
If you use the "modern view" you can click on the profile of a person (if they bother to fill it out), email them, PM (when it's available) and view their website if they list one. Seems a lot of folks don't use that option, is it a connection problem?

Dave
 
Very northwest tip of the US. 3 miles from the Canadian border and 8 miles from the Pacific. The town is Lynden, Washington which is going to be one busy place during the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver, British Columbia and Home of the Puget Sound Tractor and Machinery Association Show July 30 - August 2 2008
 

Hey Dave -

I use modern view every now and then, but never noticed the locations on there! Doesn't seem like many folks have them filled out...


Howard
 
(quoted from post at 07:57:38 03/24/08)
Hey Dave -

I use modern view every now and then, but never noticed the locations on there! Doesn't seem like many folks have them filled out...


Howard

I'll fess up.......I fooled around on here for a year before I realized you could click it. I use it all the time cause it lists posts in the order they were last answered and not when they were posted. Search is a real lifesaver also.

Dave
 
I always say SW PA But I actually live in a small farming village called Shady Plain Pa [Lots of DEERES here]Heard one this morning sounded like a mating call for a plow. well at least I hope so. HA! HA!
 
Hi all

We're located 45 miles West of Dubuque, 55 miles North of Cedar Rapids, and 60 Miles East of Waterloo, on the Clayton/Delaware County line.

Iowa Bob
 
Retired,sold out,moved from central NE to the south of NM not too far from the Rio Grande.

Dont have to shovel no snow,check cows on a cold winter's night or put up firewood.

steveormary
 
I'm 6 miles west of Grove City Ohio, a suburb of Columbus. Don't go to Columbus unless I really have to. Don't like it much.
 
Valparaiso Indiana.... half way between Chicago and South Bend ( IN)fisherman,gardener,& dreamer...all my tractors are RED & GRAY with red bellys
 
Dry Ridge,Ky. Bought a small farm here about six years ago, before that I lived in Valparaiso,Indiana and was member of NIHPA.
 
I grew up in Towner County ND just south of the Pilot Mound/Killarney areas of Manitoba. Left in 1962 for the non-agricultural life, but took some dirt along in my shoes!!
 
I'm in England. That ties it down a lot closer than some locations your side of the pond!

Regards, RAB
 
Beautiful ,tropical , Northeast Ohio...25 miles east of Cleveland in Lake County where it"s 37 degrees right now......in Painesville.......
 
As a kid , I used to stay at a friends farm during summer vacation from school , on Munson Road in Interlaken..I remember a really old cemetary next to the barn ...Civil War and earlier..What a neat place to grow up.....
 
Hello WalJohn. I'm just a hop,skip and a jump from you. Just across the line in Halifax co. near Cody. Guess that makes me in the briar patch gully.

We now call it the new desert southeast.
 
Tewksbury, MA. 4 miles below NH border. Near Lowell, MA. Formerly, the carnation capital of the world.
 
Been living in Braham, MN for the last 11 years.

Have also lived:
Anderson, IND Thats just east of Nobletucky.
Bemidji, MN That is close to Shevlin.
Minneapolis,MN
White Bear lake, MN
Fargo, ND
Janesville, Wisc
Beloit, Wisc
RockFalls, Ill
FT Riley, KS 1st plt C company 1st bn 28th inf reg. 1st Inf Div ( Black Lions!)

Camp Casey, Korea S&T plt HHC 1/17th(M)inf reg 2nd Inf Div ( Buffalo)

HAHAHA now you know way more than you wanted to know about me!
My Farmall web site.
 
North Jay,Maine, In the mountains where we murder lots of trees and turnem into paper.Very large papermill 6mi from my house. Hoss
 
Illinois City, Illinois. Western part of Rock Island County, about 30 miles west of Rock Island. Where the Missisippi runs east and west. Just across the river from Muscatine, Ia. Chris
 
MIZE MISSISSIPPI
WATERMELON CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
YALL COME SEE US THE 3RD WEEKEND OF EVERY JULY FOR THE GREATEST WATERMELON FESTIVAL ANYWHERE. DOC
 
Halfway between Toronto and Owen Sound, Ontario. Near the swingin metropolis of Dundalk. The headwaters of the Saugeen River are in our back bush, and it hits Lake Huron 100 miles away.
 
Thomaston, Ga. but born in Norfolk,Va. then spent a few years in Sylvester, Ga. when I got here in Thomaston that's where I stayed from about 4 years old and now 33
 
Wapakoneta, Ohio Home to first man on moon, Neil Armstrong, 25 mile from highest point in Ohio
 
The State known for cheese, beer, Friday night fish fries, Bucky Badger and the Packers. Could do without the frozen tundra and mosquitoes.
Let's Go Badgers!
 
The State known for cheese, beer, Friday night fish fries, Bucky Badger and the Packers. Could do without the frozen tundra and mosquitoes.
Let's Go Badgers!
 
i must have missed this one, im 2 miles west of glenco nm, its small they got a gravel company and a post office, thats about it,were also ten miles west as the crow flys from lincoln nm, where billy the kid had a rather nasty habit of killin folks
 
West Central WI
about 30 mi south of eau claire in a town ship called Garden Valley( out in the country)
inbetween a small uncorporated town called Northfield and a town of about 500 people called Alma Center( where I got to school)
 
Central MI , just east of town of Mt. Pleasant. Just past the white man's retirement contribution center/ contriban distribution center.(Soaring Eagle Casino)
 
Alta Loma, CA southern CA desert.
But I"d rather be at our other house near Durango, CO. We go there as much as we can get away.
 
(quoted from post at 13:11:33 03/24/08) I know this sounds different but where are you located? Some people never say. I am just curious. I am located just outside of Elgin, South Carolina

Muleshoe, TX located 20 miles from the NM border on Highway 84. :D
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top