OT: Winchester Model 06 22 pump rifle.

Tx Jim

Anyone know how old or approximate value of a Winchester model 06 22 caliber pump rifle SN 335661B?? It appears to be a youth rifle from it's length.Thanks,Jim

have you tried looking on gun broker? its prices seem awful high to me occaisionaly ,but guns in general are cheaper around here where i am than lots of places i think. I saw a nice little rifle like yours sell at auction three weeks ago. if i recall correctly it sold for right at $300. it was a nice one though. the one dad left me is wore smooth out i doubt if its worth much of anything except to me.rattled around under a pickup seat for most of its life, and doubt it ever was cleaned.

I own one. It was my grand fathers, and to me it is priceless. The actual value depends on condition Mine is cosmetically good, but the chamber needs to be relined. My estimate is 450 if rough, to 1200 or so if nice. Not a perfect answer, but if it is very nice and shoots well, it is pricy. Jim

Several on gun broker from 100 to 999 as far as price only one has a bid id say 300 to 400 depending on condition and how bad someone wants it.

I have a Win 06, 22 but the serial number on
receiver is much higher than any in the chart.
798397. Works good yet, not real accurate. End of
barrel was in real bad shape. My brother cut it off
a bit and regrooved the front sight and blued it for
me about 40 years ago. He was a gunsmith. Belonged
to father in law and his boys shot the heck out of
it and no care.

Mine has a little surface rust. I talked to a friend of mine who sell guns and he said not to reblue it. Most collectors want them in used looking condition. I am going to clean it up and let him sell it for me. Probably around $400 to $500.
Richard
PS, my gun safe is too crowded and just trying to make some room.

Not many bids on these rifles on gun broker.I bought a Rossi 62 for 150.00 years ago for my wife. If you cant afford a Winchester the Rossi will do.There was a new Rossi on Gunbroker for 200.00.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back