Larry NCKS

Well-known Member
Saturday's tractor parade at the Nebraska State Fair in Grand Island claims to have over 1000 tractors entered.

It can be seen on RFD-TV at 1 P.M. CDT, Saturday, August 25th. It will be narrated by Max Armstrong.

They claim this will be a new world record number of tractors in a parade with the previous record being somewhere around 750 in England I think.

Hope there are lots of Ford SOS tractors in it.

I was just in Grand Island two weeks ago so will likely watch it on TV.
 

Tractors are coming from all over creation. However, I think they've closed registration and are not accepting more at this point.
 
(quoted from post at 03:33:12 08/22/12)
Tractors are coming from all over creation. However, I think they've closed registration and are not accepting more at this point.
How do I vote here on this?
 
you don't want to be seen in GI too often, that just wouldn't be cool.

I can't believe that i'm the only one who will be at the parade from this site either. I suppose a lot of 'em will be finishin' their corn-picken this year. I think Husker Harvest Days will have to be renamed this year, because i' don't know that there will be much to harvest in September?
 

Yep! I thot more would go too. But with saturday's forecast it might be best to watch it on TV.

As to harvest days, I hear ya!
 
i think they had more than they were expecting. and the crowd that came to watch was standing room only and i know some came but didn't stay because there was no room to sit.
took them a while to get enuf room to get them moving around the track but eventually they got 3-4 abreast moving along.
lots of fun with my Dad and my 2 boys. glad we made it.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top