Today I found some scat that appears to be full of apple skins and a much different color than the usual coyote scat.

1707841563271.jpeg

1707841589027.jpeg

take a look at the toe pads. If you draw a line between them, do they cross in the rear pad or before it? Cat tracks will cross on the rear pad, dog tracks ahead of it. I also agree with claws...cats retract theirs, dogs can't

Attachments

• tracks.png
    tracks.png
    83.5 KB · Views: 19
I found these paw prints in my gravel driveway this afternoon. The 13 inch hammer is to give the rough scale of who made the visit. There are definitely looks to be claws involved and it seems he was doing some pawing. We do have coyotes around here and maybe something bigger. Any ideas what it could be?

View attachment 5500View attachment 5501View attachment 5502View attachment 5503
i have not known a cat or coyote to make tracks on hard packed gravel. i think that hammer is the culprit. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: HFJ

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back