Peninsula Tractor organization annual plow day

chuck machinist

Saturday I was able to take the 500 to our annual plow day in Painter Virginia . We started with tractor games. The chain roll, the barrel roll, and the always favorite slowest tractor race . One of our fund raising events is planting maze to sell to the tourists Traveling from the north to the south. We turned about 4 acres of soil, and enjoyed a nice afternoon lunch.CM
cvphoto21122.jpg

cvphoto21123.jpg

cvphoto21124.jpg

[video play=false:654c4848f0]https://www.yesterdaystractors.com/cvvideos/cvvideo21125.mov[/video:654c4848f0]

You would be done fast with four acres! I got to play with thirteen other guys at a local plow day Saturday. Got 75 acres turned in just under 3 1/2 hours, finishing and loading up in light rain, then had lunch.

I originally posted with my I-phone in this post, which explains why it took up so much of the screen. I must have been in zoom mode. In two weeks ,I hope to preview the BER-14.CM
cvphoto21228.jpg

Chuck , Good to see you having fun and enjoying retirement. Your BER series plow looks like the M series that is on the 770.When are you headed for a tractor ride? Jerry from Ohio

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back