pertronix installed on front dist 8N

mrgreen73

New User
Warning Do not use with copper Steel core plug wires etc blah blah. Can somebody send me a link to a correct set of plugwires i could just buy now that i have this installed. Is there anyway I could buy a set with the ends already installed? Or am I going to have to cut crimp slice and dice and hope pray i did it right? I have no real clue what to buy 7mm 8mm 10mm. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. The easier install the better but if i have to crimp cut etc it is what it is i guess, crimp tool probably $50 lol it will be 1st and last time I use that tool.
 
7 MM will be adequate as this is not a HOT ignition system, and will fit into the cap better than larger wires.

I would use spiral-wound magnetic core suppression wire, MUCH tougher than the carbon filament stuff.
 
Go with the spiral core universal 4 cylinder set.

Be sure it has the straight ends for the distributor and 90* angled ends for the plugs.

Here's a set on Ebay.

You don't need a special crimper, but a cheap wire stripper will be helpful.
Wire Set
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top