pics - some snow plowing with 440 after storm

Adirondack case guy

We had our first real winter storm for the 2014/15 winter, dump on us Sunday night ending Monday afternoon. We received about 16", but lots of wind. Temps only made it to about 15F today, but lots of sunshine.
I decided to take the 440 out and clear the driveway, and then go play, clearing the farm road up to the sugarbush. It was tough going trying to push up the hill to the bluff, which had drifted in with hard packed snow.
I now need some more rear weighting and need to screw down the plow trip springs some more.
The cab was really warm from the fan blast, that I tunneled back to the cab. Wish I could have spent more time cleaning and widening the road, but the fuel gauge was telling me to get home.
Loren.
a181711.jpg

a181712.jpg

a181714.jpg

a181717.jpg

a181720.jpg

a181723.jpg

a181724.jpg

a181726.jpg

a181727.jpg

a181728.jpg

a181729.jpg

a181730.jpg

I believe you have a winner there Loren. Bet it feels great to put it to the test after you labored so long and hard at building everything. I think you can be damn proud, not many of us that would take the time to build a complete project like you did. We now wait patiently for the next challenge, LOL. Rod

Loren be sure that you don't have any exhaust leaks or you could be taking a unexpected nap, not good. really nice job on that cab. Randy

the more I see your handiwork loren , the more I wonder if there is a market for a mass produced cab for the popular 430-630 ????,, probably cost more than a tractor

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back