planter-picker questions

time2plow

Member
I have questions about equipment that I am looking to buy.
1. The planter is an International Harvestor. I cant find any numbers on it. It is a 4 row transport planter with fiberglass seed and fertilizer hoppers. I'm thinking it might be from the 70's but I dont know.
Does anyone know what this might be ? The owner dosent know. And are parts still available ?
2. The picker is a New Idea No. 323
Are parts still available for this ?
 
A 56 planter is a popular onefor IHC early ones had round corn boxes later ones had oblong ones. Its not air is it? Plenty of parts for the NI 323 just call Fry's @ 5705463968.
 
As Fred says, 56 IHC was popular, might be something else similar.

Agco ended up owning NI these days, can find parts there, or several specialty places. Kinda simple machine if you don't need a roller or special casting, chains & bearings and all come from Napa.

--->Paul
 
I've done a little corn in the past and had a buddy harvest with a combine.
This property is too far to drive a combine to.
About 10 acres is all.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top