Please hang in there guys!

I've been through a few forums reformats now. It is a bit difficult at first figuring out where everything is and how to navigate it, kinda like a new to you old tractor. Sometimes a bit frustrating, but with help from others and a bit of figuring it becomes a smooth running machine! Once you figure it out it seems to be the way it should be. I happen to like the new format, it is a lot more similar to the other forums I use. I also like the addition of the "like" button, just to show others what you think of their valuable info added to any particular thread. I really hope the old guard don't give up, we need you!
 
The interface change is BIG and it's different.
Don't give up!
It can be learned!
you'll get it soon
For my sake, I really appreciate all the advice on this site. You "old guys" are precious storehouses of knowledge.
Please do your best and give it time!
I'm pulling for you. We're all in this together!
Well said, I am trying to figure this stuff out.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top