Plough Share 321-1054

Julius Vigh

New User
Hello All,

I need some help to identify this old plough bottom that I just purchase. Only markings I can find are on the broken plough share. Part# 321-1054. Made in Canada. Chilled is also stamped on it and its blue in colour. Anybody have an idea on who made this plough or any relevant info? Dad was thinking its Ford-Ferguson or an old Oliver from a 324 frame. Also if anyone knows where I can purchase a replacement. Thanks in advance.
 
Hello All,

I need some help to identify this old plough bottom that I just purchase. Only markings I can find are on the broken plough share. Part# 321-1054. Made in Canada. Chilled is also stamped on it and its blue in colour. Anybody have an idea on who made this plough or any relevant info? Dad was thinking its Ford-Ferguson or an old Oliver from a 324 frame. Also if anyone knows where I can purchase a replacement. Thanks in advance.
Welcome to the forms.

You need to post pictures of it to help confirm the identity. You might do better in this case to start a thread about this plow in the Implement forum, it will get more views there.
 
Hello All,

I need some help to identify this old plough bottom that I just purchase. Only markings I can find are on the broken plough share. Part# 321-1054. Made in Canada. Chilled is also stamped on it and its blue in colour. Anybody have an idea on who made this plough or any relevant info? Dad was thinking its Ford-Ferguson or an old Oliver from a 324 frame. Also if anyone knows where I can purchase a replacement. Thanks in advance.
Your share is for a Canadian IH "Rex" bottom. I have had some shares in the past, but am currently out of them...

Google "Ploworx" and call Steve at the number listed.

AG
 
Your share is for a Canadian IH "Rex" bottom. I have had some shares in the past, but am currently out of them...

Google "Ploworx" and call Steve at the number listed.

AG
Thanks for the info! Much appreciated. Let me know when you get a lead on one or know where to find or make one. Best regards
 
Thanks for the info! Much appreciated. Let me know when you get a lead on one or know where to find or make one. Best regards
Try calling Steve at Ploworx. He may be able to make them.

I haven't had one on the shelf in a decade. Not many of those parts land in Indiana.

AG
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top